SIGNS YOU ARE COLD IN YOUR WALK WITH THE LORD
* Your prayer life suffers
* You don’t read a King James Bible
* You are indifferent to even being courteous
* You are not accountable to even apologize to someone else let alone God.
* You are so self absorbed, its about “Me, me, me”
* You play at being the body and church of our Lord
* You do not warn others, of deceptions from the devil
* You do not want to get involved
* Righteous indignation you avoid
* You would rather agree to disagree instead of seeing Gods truth
* You let pride get in the way rather then admit the truth someone brings to your attention
* You defend the wrong rather then what Gods holy KJV word says
* You call it judging when you don’t have discernment someone is warning you.
* You look to God as if He is an ATM and nothing else.
* You believe HOKY messages, instead of HOLY messages
* You don’t study yourself within to examine what God says but if it tickles your ears, you want that HOKY message.
* You believe false prophets, and instead of checking to see if their words match the Holy word of God, you accept it, because they are the authority.
* You are deceived because you lift up a false prophet up instead of seeing the truth.
* You do not follow Jesus His truths instead you follow leaders.
* Symbolically and financially you support those who sell in the temple. Forgetting Christ overthrew the money changers in the temple.
* You do not REPENT.
* You do not fear God
I am sure there is more, and will update this, as the Holy Spirit leads me.
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Revelation 3:15-22 KJV)
By Elena Ramirez