If interested in reading my books via Smashwords, go to this link. My latest book. BEHAVIORAL CURSES THAT CHANGE INTO BLESSINGS WITH CHRIST. This book brings attention to the behaviors, one may have that can contribute to a curse. But by Christ it can change into a blessing. A must read for someone wondering about generational curses etc. And why we do some of the things we do….
“HOW TO HAVE FAITH” This book is a self-help book to bring insight to your faith, and to know what pleases God. Both are on SMASHWORDS…..
If interested in ordering the Paper Back go to this link. http://howtohavefaith.wordpress.com
I write this, from a prompting of God. Advice. How I pray you see my heart in this. To please God. To help you grow. And obedient, to God, I want to share some of the things that have helped me, that have given me discernment. To know the difference between good and evil. But I always seek the good from God. For His mercy has been so good to me. That, mercy has inspired me, and taught me the ways of God. And this is the principal thing to do, is to seek His wisdom. As the great Proverbs instruct us.
WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPAL THING: THEREFORE GET WISDOM AND WITH ALL THY GETTING GET UNDERSTANDING. PROVERBS 4:7
For there are things we may do, and we do not understand always. And we could sin. The thing is never to give the enemy a legal right to attack us.
So we stay close to Jesus. We repent even daily, being humble. Take care dear hearts. Let us seek God. Let us seek His Holy word. That is holy from the King James Bible. That is not corrupted. So with instruction, please consider this to grow:
1. Get a good King James Bible. Read it daily. But I do recommend a good daily Bible plan. I read mine from my Bible app. (Holy Bible app. It is a brown logo, and has lots of capabilities.)
Even if it is just one verse. Start your day with Gods Holy word. No ifs’s, buts or compromise in this. Honor God in this!
I have written many posts on this, and to just get the point, any other bible version is compromised, is no longer holy, or anointed. The many scriptures attest to this, do not change Gods holy word. So don’t use anything that has been changed. So get a King James Bible, that has been established for over 400 years.
2. Begin writing scriptures, King James Scriptures sharing them on social media, and for reference. You want to grow. This imparts truth to the spirit not only for you, but for someone else. You might be the only Bible someone sees, so you want to inspire someone to know Gods truth as well. You can reach someone that perhaps, I cannot, or is family, friends, etc. This is not judging them, this is seeing their fruit, and knowing they need God. And you could be just that person God is calling to use. Gods word is a double edged “sword” You do not want a rubber sword, so this is very IMPORTANT! Write it, journal it, share it…Memorize it.
We are to get the holy word of God. And scripture references it as “sincere” milk.
AS NEWBORN BABES, DESIRE THE SINCERE MILK OF THE WORD, THAT YE MAY GROW THEREBY. I PETER 2:2.
You want to start pouring the word of God into your spirit, as milk, so you can grow. Perhaps you are a baby Christian. Or just still trying to grow. But you need to always have the goal of growing. And the Holy word of God, is the only way to do that with prayer.
So you can start having discernment. So you can receive understanding, to gain wisdom. This is the only true way. Then when able from growth it turns into “Meat.” So you can bear it. Let these scriptures minister to you.
AND I BRETHREN, COULD NOT SPEAK UNTO YOU AS UNTO SPIRITUAL, BUT AS UNTO CARNAL, EVEN AS UNTO BABES IN CHRIST. I HAVE FED YOU WITH MILK,AND NOT WITH MEAT: FOR HITHERTO YE WERE NOT ABLE TO BEAR IT, NEITHER YET NOW ARE YE ABLE. I Corinthians 3:2-3.
I have been writing scriptures for years, in all my writings to build a foundation for a thought, and now whenever I need a word, I may not always remember the scripture. But I remember the “Key” word, of Gods holy word. And with technology as it is, there is no excuse to copy and paste word, to hear it, to search it. So I do recommend getting a good Bible app. And applying it to your computer, or Ipad, etc.
Then share scripture. Do it daily. Don’t get lazy in this. You want to grow. To not do this is actually a disservice to yourself. You will get spiritually weak without Gods Holy word. It is a hedge of protection. But to God dear friends this is what He has given us. This is not a lecture. But, if we love, God we do every thing we can to understand Him.
We need this, even to defend ourselves. For we do not fight against flesh and blood, but spiritualities, in high places.
FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULES OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES. EPHESIANS 6:12
For in this world, there is darkness. We need to bring light. We need to be able to discern. We need to be able to understand Gods ways. No, we cannot understand everything about God, and we never will.
But we try to please Him, in this life He has given us. And we are held accountable. We are warned. This is not judging anyone. This is warning with love, to know, according to scripture we will stand before God.
AND I SAW THE DEAD, SMALL AND GREAT, STAND BEFORE GOD: AND THE BOOKS WERE OPENED: AND ANOTHER BOOK WAS OPENED, WHICH IS THE BOOK OF LIFE: AND THE DEAD WERE JUDGED OUT OF THOSE THINGS WHICH WERE WRITTEN IN THE BOOKS, ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS. Revelation 20:12.
3. So fear God. This is the most healthiest thing to protect your soul. And this with great reverence, and yes of fear of God, I plead with you. To grow. To remember that fear of God. We need to change. We need to grow. We cannot stay in that place of being passive, and naive. For we will be judged. But we must be careful. We must seek God, and this works.
I can write on more and more about this. But there is not enough space on this page, but you must seek wisdom, and God, and this will do it. With prayer, with a heart to hear from God.
4. Be careful of Pride. Be careful of being self righteous. That righteousness only belongs by what Christ did. For you and me. Be Humble, with one another, know again, there are some things we are not anointed to do, or accomplish. Be careful of people who do not display this.
5. Test the spirits, to see if they are love, of Christ. And again, be careful who you listen to. If the bible they use is not holy King James Based. That anointing can be poured down, and you don’t want to receive corrupted word in your spirit.
6. Do not compromise your walk with Christ. For money, for pleasures, for sin. Be ever so careful. The more we grow in Christ, we get stronger. And this is the goal. You have authority over your body, and you are called to mortify sin in your body, by Christ. So it will not have dominion over you. Remember, those that go after the flesh, will not be Christs. Read Romans 8 from the King James. He will deliver you from temptation if you submit to Him. Plead the blood of Jesus, in everything. I know…..
7. Put on the armor of God. I think we may forget about this. But being submissive to God. Resisting the enemy, with the armor, can do so much for us. Read Ephesians 6. From the King James. You want victories. So watch the words you speak as well.
You have power of life and death in your tongue. Proverbs 18:21. Be strong in the Lord. You are not weak, if you daily take your spiritual food, from God. This is why I go on and on, about it being King James word, its not junk food. It brings light and life, and all blessings.
And as I close, seek the Kingdom of God, and all things will be added unto you. Matthew 6:33. Know that Christ is the way the truth, and life. Read John 14:6. And only Him. Warn others that this is so important. Know it in your own heart. Be careful of religion, and the doctrine that is shared from religion. BE CAREFUL NOT TO HAVE IDOLS! GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD! Be careful not to play with other spiritual entities as well! This also gets God very jealous. And there is wrath and curses in these things. BE CAREFUL!
Let us love one another. Let us try with all our being to please God. Let us remember the sacrifice of Christ with great reverence, to quicken our spirits. So we do not sin, so we do not offend. So we do not lose our blessings. And yes to even restore our hearts, and blessings. Being near Jesus, and knowing Him, and His love, is always the great protector. He is the great Shepherd.
But we cannot be disobedient in not wanting to grow. It is a disservice to God. For His love is so great. These are just things I have learned, my friend, as advice to help you grow as a Christian, but I will always direct you to Gods Holy word, the King James Bible.
For God is love. And there is no greater love. Hope this helps. Much love, praying for you to grow! For I love you, greatly. Why? Because Jesus loves you.
DON’T FORGET TO READ MY PAGE ON THE MAIN PAGE, THAT HAS ALL MY BLOGS, LINKS AND FACEBOOK PAGES. SIGN UP TODAY FOR THIS BLOG OR OTHERS.