Well the problem with that, is it diminishes what I am trying to do. I want you to see God in me, not someone asking for dollars.
I have been in ministry for many years, and to be honest, I used to ask for donations. I mean my time is valuable, like the next person. But it got to be such a headache, and the truth is, I can’t help but write. I have to write, daily, it’s like breathing. I need to do it, because when the Holy spirit speaks to me, about anything, I have to release it. I can’t explain it, but thats my goal….I have to write. It’s my gift and calling….
When people, just see someone asking for money, then they get turned off. So, I don’t ask. I leave that to the discretion of someone, who wants to give. Giving comes from the heart. A person knows when they should give, and when they don’t they are just hurting themselves.
And for those who do not know, why they are also not blessed, financially, it is because they do not give. You are called to bring your money to your local church. Thats Malachi Chapter, Three. You rob God if you do not bring your tithe, that ten percent. Of your earnings. That is a principle, from heaven. Like what goes up, comes down….
And I am not a church, but I am a servant of God. So, I don’t ask.
I am not a beggar, and I am not knocking any one who would beg. I just, am not, comfortable asking….
And who am I to ask?….You have your own needs, as well. I don’t want to embarrass you, or myself, when you say….”SORRY”…..
I trust God. I ask God. He provides for my needs. I am not rich, but we have food, and a roof over our heads. Sometimes, I am so amazed. That I have not worked for many years. It is such a blessing! God is good…..and I thank him.
And I thank God, that he makes a way for me to help, by these messages. I would love a job though, writing. I would love a paycheck….But since those are few and hard to find, again, I leave it to God. I would write these, and I do, even without getting paid. Because it is important. I want people to know our saviors love. I want to help them. Inspire them to seek him. And, especially, because, Christ will return soon.
My address is listed below. And the only reason, I am listing it, is because I don’t want you to ask me. Because people have asked me….I don’t want to know, if you are going to give me something. I don’t want to get my hopes up high either, and expect anything from anybody. Because people will let you down. I know God will not let me down, but sometimes people will. I trust him, according to his word. To meet the needs. And his wisdom, in who ever he would choose to bless.
Thats just the way it is. People don’t always keep their word. So I have learned not to put my hopes in people, but in God. Does that make sense? Anyway, I just want to go about my Fathers business. Without the distraction. Of trying to turn Gods messages into profits. I am only listing this, address, because I do get asked.
If you felt led, to bless me, don’t tell me, just do it. Don’t insult me, because I don’t ask either. So if you are thinking of leaving a comment here on this page, I won’t respond. Whether positive or negative. I don’t want to be bothered by this subject. I have nothing more to say about this, because this is how I feel. The work of God is holy. And my mind and heart, have to be on Gods truth, and word. My goal here now is to communicate. So please understand my heart. And see Gods love, not someone, asking for money…..
So there….I hope that makes it more clearer.
And as I read this, I sound harsh, in my tone. I certainly, do not want that to be expressed, so forgive me. But, I have just come to a place, in this ministry, where I am accepting this calling. No matter what….I have to write. God knows my heart, and I just want to do what is right in his sight. So please forgive me, if I do sound kind of crabby. In the tone of this…
And concerning other ministries, I know some ministries have to ask….so I don’t knock them either. God bless them…and God bless you. END OF SUBJECT.
II Corinthians 2:17
For we are not as many, which corrupt, (peddle) the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ. (King James Version)
And please just know, God loves you… That is what I want you to see. I want you to know, his love, that changes someone. I know, he changed me.
Thank you….and may God bless you…
For those people, who have asked me…..
So with that said…..because God wants us to be blessed. Here are 12 Things, I have learned about prosperity. And I am sure, there may be more. But I am learning too. So, I want to share these, because I want to give from my heart. Not asking you for anything, but praying to be a blessing. From God. May they bless you….Love you lots ! In Christ, with just my thoughts, that I pray are his thoughts….
12 Things to do, that God has taught me about Prosperity…..
1. Love the Lord your God, with all your heart, soul, and might. And love others!
2. Obey God and his commandments.
3. Tithe the ten percent, God gives you. Because that 10 percent belongs to God.
4. Plant Seeds of offerings. You will get a return harvest, especially if you plant it in good ground.
5. Be a giver, of yourself, your money, your resources.
5. Know the covenant, you have with God, established by Abraham and God. Mostly know, the covenant, you have from Jesus Christ, established by the Lord God, and Jesus.
6. Be careful about greed.
7. Work, volunteer, serve others, (And even if you do not get paid, know God will repay you. Thats what I try to do here. By writing for you.)
8. Do not steal, do not cut corners, do not cheat, taking from someone else, when it may seem convenient!!!! That brings a curse. Always be honest! “To beg, steal or borrow,” is not scriptural! So don’t say or do that!
9. Pray ….asking God to show you how to pray for your prosperity. And also pray for others. (Remember how Job prayed, for his friends, and God gave him double?) While your at it, pray for the peace of Jerusalem. (Psalm 122:6 God promises to prosper those who love it.) When you pray, always have a repentant, humble heart before God.
10. Be Thankful, always, be thankful to God.
11. Don’t speak poverty, or just accept it. You have power in your tongue. Use your authority. God gives you.
12. Claim the word of God….For God has said, he would provide for your needs according to his riches. In glory by Christ Jesus. Phillippians 4:19
In his love…..
P.O. Box 1033
Wheatridge, CO 80034
All Copyrights reserved by Elena Ramirez and Prayer of God Ministries
Please do not copy these….but come back and visit, my blog. Get on the right path.
So they can be planted in your heart…
This ministry is good soil. And I believe, will bring you a garden of blessings….